sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

This night I woke up again

Today I had a moment of total peace, of connection with the nature. You see, I’m a boy that always feels very connected with the planet, with the plants and the life. And, this night, when I came home, the sky was full of clouds, totally covered. Nevertheless, when I rose my view to the dark sky, I could see the almost full moon, starting to diminish, going out between the clouds, and in that moment I have felt the cold wind in my face, and I have felt myself in peace, like if every bad thing never happened today, I felt the tranquillity and I wanted to share it with everyone that visits this blog. I want to say that it doesn’t matter how difficult and hard the day was, if you look, if you rise your eyes to the sky, you can get a great surprise.

We live trapped in a giant clock, everything has its hour, its moments: the series, the movies, the restaurants, the shops, the malls, we can´t do anything out of time. The time commands over our lives, but, if we stop, only for a second, and observe the people around us, the plants, or just stop to feel the wind, you will feel that you woke up, like if you would be a child again, and you see important things that fell into the routine, like if these things never were important. We can discover, like William Blake said: We can see a world in a Grain of Sand.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario