jueves, 12 de enero de 2012

Welcome and hello

Hello, I’m writing this blog with the help of some friends in order to try to reach everyone who needs it and help them, at least, make them know that somebody cares about them, that there is someone to listen if they want to talk, I’m not here to judge anyone, I don’t care about how other people might see you, I hate the labels, I just want to tell you that we are here, that someone cares about you, and even though we cannot give each other our hands nor a physical hug, we will do it through words, conversations, we will try to advise you, or at least, to listen to you, everything you have to say, because ALL OF US are important, it doesn’t matter if we have problems in our family, at school, at work. There will always be people who are afraid of the others, of the 'what will they say', and therefore, make the life impossible to people who don’t have to put up with that.

I want to say that, even though you feel alone, curl up in the dark, even though you feel there is no one who you can give your hand to, and you think you are lost in the shadows, I want you to know that I have felt that way too, I have felt my supposed-to-be friends’ taunt, I have passed thousands of breaks at school alone as the strange boy, I haven’t found a good friend in a long time, but I have had my family’s help and now I feel much better, because of that I want to help you, everyone who needs it, give them my support, and tell them that, even though you feel you are alone and lost, we are like stars. Tiny little lights surrounded by darkness and emptiness but, no matter how far they are from each other, the brightness of our hearts can save any distance.

Thank you for the trust you give us, the simple fact of writing down is a big step, and every step you make can help you to improve the situation you are in.

The human being is able to do the biggest wickedness and kindness. There is a phrase in a film that I really like and it fits with the actual situation.

‘Someone will be born, who will be the strongest amongst us, and he will have to chose between the good side and the evil side. But the prophecy says that he will choose the evil one, because it is easier for the human being to turn off the inner light than light up the shadows.’

With this phrase I say goodbye in this first entry. I hope there will be a lotmore so you can feel a bit better in the worst moments, if you want to say anything comment fearless, you can put ‘anonymous’ if you don’t want to give your name, don’t worry about the language, we will try this blog to reach as many people as possible. This blog has been created for that, thank you for your trust.

Lorena

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario